Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most immersive games right now in the market. One of the top FPS games downloaded in the play store. The app size is huge and it requires around 2.5 GB data to install the game on your android.
” Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE has it all. “
If you are very tight on your data and doesn’t have a WiFi, i will cost you more data to install the game. So if you wish to transfer the game SHARE IT from a friend , please find the process below. You can transfer by Share it application with out consuming any data.
Steps to send Call of Duty Mobile by Shareit application
- Download Shareit from Play Store, if you don’t have it.
- Open Shareit on the device which has COD installed and click Send, Select Call of Duty application( Size 80 Mb)
- Click on Files<Internal Storage<Android<Obb and select com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder
- ShareIt gives a pop up asking Select offline Setup file, Unselect this and click next. (As the automatic pickup is not working fine).
- Proceed to send the files, open WLAN, search for receivers and select the receiver mobile.( Please make sure your data connection is off for fast and steady transfer)
- Once you receive both APK and OBB file (com.activision.callofduty.shooter), Install the apk and do not open the COD game. You need to paste the Obb folder in its destination and then you can open the game.
- Open FIlemanager<Internal Storage<ShareIt<files and copy com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.
- paste the folder in Internal Storage<Android<Obb folder. That’s it. Your game is ready now.
- Open the Call of Duty mobile application and enjoy the game.
Please share the article if you find it useful. Also, feel free to post in the comment section if you face any issues sharing by Shareit application, we will get back quickly to help you out.